Integrative Medicine Services
- Extensive evaluation- medical & family history, physical exam, labs/imaging, epigenetics/genetics.
- Individualized evidence-based Treatment Plans, integrating functional medicine, naturopathic medicine, conventional medicine and traditional medicines
- Prevention, and Early Detection Plans.
- Integrate and coordinate care with other providers, including specialists and primary care.
- Diagnosis, lab/imaging results, and treatments.
- Doctor means ‘teacher’, so Health Education is always part of the care you receive.
- This is a telemedicine practice. There are some limited options for home visits.
- The number of follow-ups, the time between follow-ups, follow-up labs and plan length of time is individually determined.
- Partnering with and advocating for patients to help them determine and achieve their optimal health goals.
- One of my goals is to give you the guidance and tools to assist you in managing your own health long-term.
Step 1 - Schedule a complementary 15 minute appointment
The Goal — Determine if Dr. Litov can help your specific goals and if this is a good fit
- Meet with Dr. Litov via telemedicine or phone, and discuss your health needs
- Ask any questions you have about her clinical approach
- This call is required before booking your 1st appointment
Step 2 - Schedule First Appointment - Getting started - what to expect
The Goal — This initial Integrative Medical Appointment – Take time to really listen, and review records with you to help uncover the underlying causes of some of your concerns. And then develop a personalized treatment plan
During this visit:
- Thoroughly analyze and puzzle together your medical concerns, symptoms, history, lifestyle, previous labs/imaging, and other contributing factors
- Review your medications/supplements and brainstorm how to optimize them
- Select strategic lab work to better understand your root causes
- Organize and prioritize your treatment options
- Explanation of pros/cons of each treatment (so you can select the best treatment for your needs)
- Collaboratively discuss and develop your customized treatment plan
- Start your initial phase of transformational care
- This may include: supplements, medication management, diet/lifestyle optimization, herbs, or referrals to other specialists, etc
Before your next visit, Dr. Litov will:
- Guide you through obtaining lab work
- Analyze your lab results
- Research for your specific case
- Draft a detailed strategy for your next treatment phase (to discuss during your next visit)
Step 3 - Schedule Second Appointment - Review more data and adjust as needed
The Goal — Review labs and answer all your questions
During this visit:
- Evaluate your response to initial treatment
- Discuss your lab results
- Further connect the dots of your root causes
- Learn about your next treatment phase
Step 4 - Follow-up appointments - Evaluation and adjustments as needed to further improve health and plan for maintaining health
The Goal — Ensure you’re on the right track towards your ideal health
During this visit
- Evaluate your progress
- Troubleshoot changes or roadblocks
- Tailor your treatment plan for optimal outcomes
- We’ll discuss the number/frequency of these follow up visits depending on what’s best for your individual needs
30-60 minutes, depending upon individual need
Standard follow-up is 45 minutes, but some people need less or more time.