Medical, Health & Advocacy Resources
Mental Health Resources
- National Suicide Prevention Line – 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
- National Alliance on Mental Illness- Washington
- Code Green Campaign
- Safe Call Now – 206-459-3020
- Mental Health Resources for King County and Washington State
Dr. Litov utilizes CLIA certified Specialty Lab Companies. Tests may be recommended for endocrine issues, gastrointestinal issues, neuroendocrine issues, allergies (environmental / food), in-depth nutritional testing, genetic testing, and others.
Medical Imaging Resources
Integrative Medicine Resources
Adolescent, Adult & Family Resources
- Teen Link – 1.866.TEENLINK
A great resource for times of crisis or when you don’t know where to turn and need an ear or direction
- Planned Parenthood
Health care and information.
Helping homeless or at risk youth with housing or food.
Adult and Family Community Resources
- Crisis Clinic – 1-866.4CRISIS
Think Globally, Act Locally
Great Organizations that are making the world a better place